Itās supplies galore in Sentosa this October to December with the inaugural Sentosa Supplies Fest! Happening from 21 October to 31 December 2022, foodies can visualize 10 subsequent weeksā worth of heady supplies experiences, in conjunction with Sentosaās Golden Jubilee celebrations.
You can squint forward to following:
- Sentosa GrillFest (21 October to 13 November) – Singaporeās only supplies street by the beach.
- Sentosa Restaurant Trail (7 to 17 November) – a gastronomic venture wideness Sentosa featuring both trendy cuisines and fan-favourites.
- Sentosa Supplies Truck Fiesta (18 to 27 November)
- Craft Beer Jamboree (25 November to 4 December)
Returning with a zinger is Sentosaās signature supplies event, Sentosa GrillFest, which kicks off the unshortened festival with tasty grilled delights and beachside barbecues withal Siloso Beach. With 31 F&B establishments and over 200 offerings this year, this is the largest edition of Sentosa GrillFest yet!
Happening every Friday to Sunday from 21 October to 13 November, from 5pm to 9pm, the event will tantalise your taste buds and invite them to discover an variety of creative and Instagram-worthy grilled foods withal the popping Siloso Beach.
Spanning over 500m from Waterfront Plaza to Scentopia, Sentosa GrillFest features four zones that each embodies a unique speciality of the experience:
- Charcoal Wok (local favourites)
- Mount Faber Woodfire Grill (local favourites)
- Bentori (Japanese yakitori)
- Chipper Roll (hot dogs, rolls, fish and fries and bangers and mash)
- Mama Shop (old school snacks and beverages)
- Masala Wala (Indian vegetarian)
- Slurps & Scoops (desserts and beverages)
- Taco Pau (Mexican cuisine)
- Thai Dee (Thai cuisine)
- Beastro (contemporary Japanese grills and donburis)
- Big O (grilled meats and seafood)
- Craft B (grilled rice bowls)
- DAMNmeats (burgers, dry-aged beef, pork and duck)
- Harummanis (Malay cuisine) (Muslim-Owned)
- Homeground Grill & Bar (grilled meats and seafood, including grilled bourbon coke striploin)
- Kin Kao Mai (Thai cuisine)
- Ola Waterfront Club (Hawaiian)
- Pergh Chicks (Malaysian barbecued chicken, ayam percik) (Muslim-Owned)
- Siloso Waterfront Resort (grilled meats; ribeye whinge cubes flame grilled on Himalayan salt slab)
- Slurp Your Oysters (oysters)
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spaās restaurant offerings
- The Social Outcast (woodfire smoked and soot grilled meats)
- True Heritage Brew (cocktails)
- Wild Tide (seafood)
- Angliss (grilled meats to order)
- Archipelago (craft beer)
- Co Nut Ink (coconut desserts)
- Durian Edition (grilled fruits)
- Glugland (craft beer)
- Legato (ice surf and sorbet)
- Sentosa Jubilee Edition Islander Brew (craft beer)
Sentosa Restaurant Trail
On Mondays to Thursdays from 7 to 17 November, savour cuisines from virtually the world served in style at 12 picturesque venues including waterfront clubs and waterfront restaurants. During these two weeks, you can enjoy specially curated lunch or dinner set menus at stock-still prices in participating restaurants wideness Sentosa.
To encourage increasingly to discover interesting cuisines such as Cali-Italian or Pan-Asian, or simply to enjoy staples such as pizzas and steak and fries, set menus are misogynist from as low as $30 for a two-course meal during lunch, while a four-course dinner with wine is priced at $80 .
Siloso and Palawan Beach
- Eco Alfresco CafĆ© – Siloso Waterfront Resort (located at Siloso Beach)
- FOC Sentosa (located at Palawan Beach)
- Ola Waterfront Club (located at Siloso Beach)
- International Supplies Street ā Central Waterfront Bazaar (located at Siloso Beach)
- Trapizza (located at Siloso Beach)
Oasia Resort Sentosa
- Bedrock Origins
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
- Kwee Zeen
- The Cliff
- Greenwood Fish Market (located at Quayside Isle)
- The Kitchen Table (located at W Singapore ā Sentosa Cove)
- WOKā°15 Kitchen (located at ONEā°15 Marina Sentosa Cove)
Mount Faber Peak
- Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro
Upcoming Signature F&B Events
In wing to Sentosa GrillFest and Sentosa Restaurant Trail, increasingly signature F&B events will be rolled out over the next few weeks to transform Sentosa into an F&B oasis this year-end period.
- Sentosa Supplies Truck Fiesta – happening at Palawan Green right without Sentosa GrillFest. You can moreover relish every moment with self-ruling Movies by the Waterfront screenings, surpassing strolling through the Festive Market for some post-meal shopping. Supplies Truck Fiesta will take place wideness two weeks, every Friday to Sunday from 18 to 27 November 2022.
- Craft Beer Jamboree – for beer enthusiasts to discover local and international craft beer brands all in one place. The event will take place at Southside every Friday to Sunday from 25 November to 4 December.
A range of food-related programmes and activities will moreover be introduced, including cooking workshops by the Junior Chef Association and sustainable farming and habits workshops by Siloso Waterfront Resort, among others.
As an spare perk, Sentosa Islander members stand to earn double the number of Islander points at Sentosa GrillFest and Sentosa Supplies Truck Fiesta, simply by spending a minimum of $20 in a single receipt. Sign up for a Sentosa Islander membership.
More details on spare Sentosa Supplies Fest activities will be spoken over the next few weeks.
Entry to Sentosa Supplies Fest is free, with supplies payable separately. For increasingly information, please visit here.
All images credit to Sentosa Development Corporation.