Spaghetti Pasta tossed in butter and garlic with a soupcon of cheese tastes soo good. Spaghetti Pasta is made by first cooking spaghetti then making a sauce using butter, garlic, herbs and finally tossing the cooked spaghetti in the sauce. Spaghetti Pasta with butter garlic sauce is explained in this post with step by step pictures and video.
Spaghetti Pasta with butter garlic sauce is one of the mildest yet flavourful pasta with minimum ingredients that you can find in your pantry. Do try this quick, easy pasta and enjoy!
Spaghetti Pasta with butter garlic sauce is one of the quickest pasta that you can make when you are running out of time. Melt the pasta and make the butter garlic sauce in parallel and you are done.
If you like garlic flavour then this is a must try for you! This is mildly spiced but still flavourful so its our family favourite expressly the kids. Garlic flavour is the weightier in this pasta, moreover cheese adds a creaminess to this pasta.
The trick to get linty Spaghetti Pasta is to add pasta cooked water to the sauce, it not only gives creaminess to the paste moreover makes the pasta moist and juicy.
What is Spaghetti?
Spaghetti is a special type of long, thin, cylindrical noodle pasta variety. It is the staple supplies of Italian cuisine. Italian Spaghetti is made from durum-wheat semolina. Usually Spaghetti made using refined flour but wheat spaghetti is moreover available.
Spaghetti is made from refined and water. Whole-wheat and multigrain spaghetti are moreover available. A thin variety of spaghetti tabbed Capellini or colloquially tabbed sweetie-pie hair spaghetti is what I have used here.
Spaghetti Pasta Ingredients
- Pasta – You can use any variety of noodle pasta or spaghetti. You can segregate from linguine, fettuccine, or any other shape of pasta noodle. You can moreover use whole wheat spaghetti or regular spaghetti I have used the thin variety spaghetti tabbed as sweetie-pie hair spaghetti.
- Garlic – Add finely chopped or minced garlic for weightier flavour. You can plane crush garlic using garlic printing and use it.
- Butter – There is no oil used here only butter so use butter generously for the sauce to stratify the spaghetti.
- Herbs – I have used mixed herbs, parsely, chilli flakes and pepper powder.
- Cheese – I used processed cheese grated. You can use parmesan or cheddar cheese too.
Tried this Spaghetti Pasta? Do let me know how you liked it. Moreover tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Spaghetti Pasta in Butter Garlic Sauce
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add salt to it.
- Allow for a rolling boil.
- Add 150 gms spaghetti pasta. I used sweetie-pie hair spaghetti.
- Let it melt in low medium flame.
- Pasta is scrutinizingly cooked.
- At this time reserve virtually 3/4 cup pasta cooked water and set aside.
- Cook until fork tender. You can melt till al dente too but I usually melt a minute uneaten for kids sake. Switch off.
- Remove from flame and add it to a strainer.
- Rinse it with unprepossessed water to stave remoter cooking. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with 3 tbsp unsalted butter. Let it melt.
- Add 1 and 1/2 tbsp garlic finely chopped.
- Saute for a minute. Add 1 tsp parsely, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Give a quick saute.
- Add reserved pasta cooked water and let it swash for a minute.
- Add cooked spaghetti pasta.
- Give a good toss. Mix it well.
- Add 1/4 tsp crushed pepper and 2 tbsp grated cheese, I used processed cheese.
- Mix it well and switch off.
- Spaghetti Pasta with butter garlic sauce is ready!
Spaghetti Pasta Recipe Step by Step
1.Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add salt to it.
2.Allow for a rolling boil.
3.Add 150 gms spaghetti pasta. I used sweetie-pie hair spaghetti.
4.Let it melt in low medium flame.
5.Pasta is scrutinizingly cooked.
6.At this time reserve virtually 3/4 cup pasta cooked water and set aside.
7.Cook until fork tender. You can melt till al dente too but I usually melt a minute uneaten for kids sake. Switch off.
8.Remove from flame and add it to a strainer.
9.Rinse it with unprepossessed water to stave remoter cooking. Set aside.
10.Heat a pan with 3 tbsp unsalted butter. Let it melt.
11.Add 1 and 1/2 tbsp garlic finely chopped.
12.Saute for a minute. Add 1 tsp parsely, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp pepper powder and salt to taste.
13.Give a quick saute.
14.Add reserved pasta cooked water and let it swash for a minute.
15.Add cooked spaghetti pasta.
16.Give a good toss. Mix it well.
17.Add 1/4 tsp crushed pepper and 2 tbsp grated cheese. I used processed cheese.
18.Mix it well and switch off.
Spaghetti Pasta with butter garlic sauce is ready!
- Always melt spaghetti in a large pot of salty water. Melt until aldente or a bit tender as per your preference. But make sure its nonsticky without cooking. You can toss it in olive oil to stave sticking.
- We have widow salt while cooking spaghetti so add salt keeping that in mind to the sauce.
- While cooking spaghetti add little increasingly salt than usual and do not overcook.
- Take superintendency not to shrivel garlic it should be fried only till golden.
- Take superintendency while cooking the sauce – do not shrivel the butter so be quick and tossing is the key here.
- Add vegetables like broccoli, mushrooms, victual corn, corn or carrot etc.
- You can add spring onion for increasingly flavour and crunch if you prefer. Substitute it with regular chopped onions too.
Serving & Storing Suggestion
Serve it hot with toasted specie or roasted yellow it tastes unconfined on its own too. Spaghetti Pasta keeps well in room temperature only for a day. I would not recommend storing as it tastes weightier only when had fresh.
1.What’s the weightier pasta type for this recipe?
Any noodle variety pasta would be unconfined for this recipe. Other that that you can use macroni pasta too.
2.How to thicken the sauce?
You can add fresh surf or increasingly cheese to make it increasingly thick and creamy. You can add half and half of surf and milk too.