From 28 February, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore will transform the weekend into a luxurious epicurean experience by bringing back its signature Kempinski Sunday Brunch at 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung. Simultaneously, the hotel will be launching a one-of-a-kind “Brunchkation” package, combining a scrumptious flying pass around brunch experience with a luxurious staycation with friends and loved ones.
Here is the chance to taste Chef Alvin and 15 Stamford’s Chef De Cuisine Jay Siaw’s signature breakfast-inspired dishes based off seasonal products served directly to your table for ease, comfort and safety. Served on rotation, it will be a brunch complete with surprises each time.
Kempinski Sunday Brunch
12 PM – 3 PM at 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung
Pricing (on a per person basis):
- $118++ for free flow of soft drinks, juices and mocktails
- Add $48++ for sparkling wine beverage package
- Add $68++ for champagne beverage package
- Add $118++ for vintage beverage package
Launch Special: On 28 February 2021 only, one dines free with every three paying guests (excluding beverage packages).
Course 1: Seafood on Ice – one platter per table for sharing
- Maine lobster
- Freshly shucked seasonal oysters
- Chilled Black Tiger prawns
- Steamed Australian blue mussels
- Himalayan salt cured King salmon
Course 2: Charcuterie Board and Salad – one platter per table for sharing
- Jamon Iberico de Bellota ham
- Beef bresaola
- Iberian chorizo and varying salamis
Course 3: Pass Around Snacks – Unlimited servings; weekly change
- Foie gras served with Asian spiced banana and dark rum raisin
- Double boiled chicken broth with carrots, celery, and conpoy floss
- Fried baby squid served with red curry emulsion and mango relish
- Braised Black Angus beef brisket with Chinese herbs and La Ratte potato chips
- Tuna Akami topped with sago, cucumber, shallot, and keta roe
Course 4: Large Plates – Choice of 1 plate per person
- Chilean sea bass served with a bonito curd, kombu and miso glaze
- Black Angus beef rib eye with charred broccoletti and Sarawak black pepper sauce
- 15 Stamford laksa made indulgent with Tiger prawns, shrimp floss and smoked hen’s egg
- Chicken rice served with rotisserie free range chicken, yellow ginger glutinous rice, coconut and pickled cucumber
- Bone-in lamb char siew accompanied with roasted broccolini and a Korean char siew glaze
Course 5: Dessert – Unlimited servings
- Grilled honey pineapple
- Osmanthus goji jelly
- Yuzu tart
- Valrhona black forest butter cake
- Gula Melaka chendol curd
- Toasted ice cream
Course 6: Cheese Wagon – Unlimited servings
- Grana Padano
- Chevre long
- Brie de meaux
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore Brunchkation Package
From $488++ per night for a Deluxe Room
Make it a weekend of indulgence with the “Brunchkation” Package that is inclusive of brunch for two guests at 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung. Continue the merriment with our 1-for-1 promotion on all drinks at The Bar at 15 Stamford as well as 20% privilege on a la carte food items at all hotel-managed restaurants, extending to Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski.
Should you choose to splurge, do it at your leisure with late check-out at 6 PM on Sunday (for check-ins on Saturday) or early check-in at 11 AM on Sunday.
Prices are in Singapore Dollars, and subject to service charge and government taxes.